When I first started quilting I was stitching away and made a mistake….where did that seam ripper go? My “sewing area” was a mess. Everything was all over the room, in little boxes, bins, and overstuffed plastic bins. It was obvious, that atmosphere was not copacetic to creating quality work.
The question I was asking myself was “is there a quality storage unit for quilting supplies and my sewing machine?”
After some researching, I found a sewing table on wheels and thought great, just what I need! The reasons I was drawn to this certain table was and still is pretty simple:
- It looks great and fits in any room. Also being built on casters, I can move it around the room.
- It is big enough to store all of my supplies. I really like the thread holder.
- The Slide out storage on the right creates an extra work space and a lower shelf stores your machine when not in use.
- The unit has 3 nice large drawers for your material, patterns, rulers, extra bobbins, threads..…
- The surface area is large enough for larger projects.
I have found that having my own dedicated work area not only keeps me organized, it also helps me focus and energized.
South Shore Sewing Craft Table on Wheels
- The larger top surface has a finish that’s more scratch proof and water resistant
- Flexible: can be used as a sewing or a craft table
- The sliding storage module on the right features a small work surface (top) and 2 open storage spaces
- Made in Canada with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included) 5-year limited warranty